Already worked out your basic agreement but want to be sure you’re doing it right?
Schedule a 2-hour Settlement Review to uncover any potential problems in your agreement, or, opportunities to improve the overall result. This is a quick, affordable way to get the peace of mind that comes with involving a divorce professional. For first-time clients, this is offered at a super-reasonable fixed price. With rates lower than those of most attorneys, many clients say this is the best money they’ve spent on their divorce.
This may be right for you if:
- You have worked out a possible agreement but want to have it reviewed by a financial professional for red flags.
- You have received a settlement offer and wonder if it is reasonable.
- You have some ideas and are planning to make a settlement offer but want to be sure it is sound.
- You want to work through some possible alternatives and strategies as you negotiate your settlement.
- You wish to optimize any settlement offer that might be on the table.
- You have decided on a DIY process but are wise enough to understand that a little professional guidance goes a long way.
- From a financial perspective, you just want to be sure your divorce is done right!
A settlement review with Financial Harmony will help you understand the issues, and your options, clearly. This way, you make these critical one-time decisions with confidence.